Collection Bracelets - Cultured Pearls + Black Onyx
We fell in love with the custom pearl and black onyx bracelets one of our customers and now a dear friend sent to us as a gift and now we want to share them with you! We are forever grateful to Beth, owner of Chicago Pearl Company, for creating these gorgeous bracelets that allow you to wear Be Good to People every single day.
Each is strung by hand on stretch nylon and features either beautiful cultured freshwater pearls and authentic black onyx or both among either "BE GOOD TO PEOPLE" or "BGTP" beads.
Sizing: One size fits most. Each bracelet is handmade and sizing isn't exact however they range in diameter from 2 3/4" to 3" and have stretch to them.
Pearls are more fragile than most other gemstones. It’s important to handle them carefully to keep them in the finest condition. One of the best ways to care for your pearls is to wear them often as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
- Always put on your pearls after you have applied your lotion, perfume, and makeup. Chemicals found in these common products can dull the luster of your pearls. It is recommended that you put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home.
- Wipe your pearls with a soft, damp cloth after you remove them and allow your pearls to dry prior to putting them away.
- Never clean your pearls with a solution and do not put them in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Store your pearls in a soft pouch or a separate box to avoid scratching.
- If you wear your pearls often, your bracelets should be restrung (and knotted) periodically to prevent the nylon thread from breaking.